The school is proud to have a panel of highly qualified and experienced faculties in each wing. These teachers hail from different the parts of the country. They impart teaching as per the C.B.S.E. Curriculum. The school provides child centered and career oriented learning opportunities to explore the student’s talent to the fullest potential for perfect personality development.
The senior secondary Classes (+2) are run in science (Maths & Bio.) and commerce streams. There are separate expert faculties to facilitate the hurdles of the aspiring students. The teacher’s dedication yield a worthy output. An updated teaching by our teachers help the aspirants crack the exams of engineering and medical. For the purpose, theory and practical classes go side by side. All kinds of extra aid, if required, is given to the students.
SUMMER SEASON WINTER SEASON SPORTS UNIFORMS Cross check shirt/kurti Sky blue shirt/kurti White pant Sky blue pant/skirt Sky blue pant/salwar Housewise T-Shirt with monogram Navy blue socks Blue socks White shoe (canvas) Black shoes Blue sweater/Blazer White socks Tie Blackshoes Blue Blazer/Sweater Belt Belt Blue Blazer/Sweater Badge Badge Blue Blazer/Sweater
The school hostel owns a multi-storeyed cosy building equipped with all the amenities and requisite infrastructure. It is nestled in a serene atmosphere surrounded by the picturesque views away from the clamouring and rattling noise of the town. There are certain experienced nursing staff to give a motherly care to the children. The teachers provide all the required educational aid up to +2 level.
A proper care is paid to the quality education and enriched nutrition. The games and sports facility is given due consideration. For the purpose, the school has a sprawling playground and all the sports articles. Extra hours of library facility is provided to the hostelers. Discipline is given top priority at the hostel. The ultimate purpose of our hostel management is to produce cultured, bonafied and talented citizens.
SUMMER WINTER (April to September) (October to March) 7.00 a.m. to 12.05p.m. 8.30 a.m. to 1.30p.m. Thursday: 7.00a.m. to 10.00a.m. Thursday: 8.00a.m. to 11.00a.m.
Regulations for Students & Guardians
- + The students are strictly directed to be punctual to attend their classes in the prescribed school uniform only.
- + The attendance to the students must not be less than 80% of the total classes run.
- + Guardian's /Father's consent must be presented to the office before any kind of leave, if wanted.
- + For long leave from the school, prior consent of the principal is must.
- + Absence on the day of any kind of academic importance without prior permission of the principal will be considered an act against the academic discipline.
- + Participation in the extracurricular activities like: Quiz Contest, Essay Contest, Calligraphy, Debate, Argumentative Ques,Elocution, Painting-Drawing, Music, Dancing, Games & Sports and Personality Test of all the students is compulsorily expected.
- + Guardians must visit the office in case of academic wants of their wards.
- + Proper guideline facility for the student must be managed at home to follow the school teaching. The help of the institution may be sought in this connection, if needed.
- + Teaching of everyday must be watched and students should be encouraged and inspired to strive better for perfection.
- + The school fees must be paid by the 5th of every month. Delay in payment hinders academic system and ultimately becomes an obstruction in your ward's improvement.
- + Unnecessary and deliberate delay in fees will lead to the name of the student to be struck off the school Register.