The school was constituted in 1987, when the entire district had a sheer dearth of any academic institute of repute in English medium to provide C.B.S.E. learning. The elite and conscious community of the Samastipur district felt their aspiration for such education for their progenies, a distant dream. Amidst a collective call from all around, Late Rati Ranjan Prasad laid the foundation of the pioneering school.
The school has ever been fortunate to enjoy the privilege of imparting uncompromising quality education under the dignified mentors of the different faculties. By virtue of the sincere dedication of the school family in every wing, the school was affiliated to C.B.S.E. up to +2 level in 1997. It is run by the School Management Committee of Non-proprietary character under societies Registration Act-1860 and is owned by the renowned educationists, jurist, doctor, engineer and administrators. Today, the school possesses its own palatial building with separate premises for junior and senior sections, sprawling playground, well equipped Phy, Chem, Bio, Maths, Laboratories, Enriched library, computer annex, e-learning smart classrooms.
With the richest infrastructure and devoted panel of teaching and non-teaching staff, the school is excelling in the arena of education besides the cultural activities and sports events of scholastic and co-scholastic nature brimming the educated minds with patriotic promises.